Hamilton and Associates can assist students:
- Who are transferring from a two year to a four year college.
- Whose first choice of college has not worked out and are now seeking professional expertise in making a better match.
We work with transfer students to identify their areas of concern as well as their newly identified preferences and needs. We guide students through the transfer process, providing the following services:
- Initial interview resulting in a list of colleges and universities for the student to explore.
- Ongoing help in organizing and completing individual application forms..
- Essay coaching, from brainstorming initial ideas through several revisions to a final draft.
-- Johnny Yoon
- Certified Educational Planner (CEP)
- Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA) Former Member of the Board, and Ethics Committee
- National Association of College Admissions Counselors (NACAC)
- Western Association of College Admission Counselors (WACAC
- Association of Educational Therapists (AET)
- National Association of Therapeutic Schools & Programs (NATSAP)
- Secondary School Admissions Test (SSAT) The only qualified Flex-Test administrator on the Central Coast
- Lifetime Credential as California Community College Special Education Instructor
- Gap Year Association
She is a former Member of the Board of Governors of Westover School.